We are open from Wednesday through Sunday from 6:00PM until 10:00PM.
Although the restaurant is closed on Monday and Tuesday, breakfast is served DAILY for the guests of CASA-22.
For the guests of CASA-22
All guests of CASA-22 are very welcome in the restaurant to enjoy a light lunch or a pleasant dining during the afternoon and / or evening. We exclusively work with fresh products, in an open kitchen for all to partake to our cooking experience by sharing the smells and watching what goes on in the preparation of the meals.
However, it is difficult for us to make the calculation of half / full board because our chef Marc only cooks with fresh ingredients and the price varies daily. Also we don’t find here the same products back every day so everything really depends on the offer. Hopefully you can understand this.
King Crab, Langoustine’s and Langousta, homemade burgers and pizza is only on reservation and if available. We also have daily specials from the chef.
For reservations please send us your message using our contact form.
During the closing days of the restaurant, we will be happy to recommend other restaurants in the neighbourhood for lunch or diner in the center of Sosua or further away and where you can taste the local kitchens like:
- Le Bistro (Cabarete): cozy little restaurant run by the likeable Frenchman Stephane, known for its delicious oven warm Camembert as a starter and steak au four as a main dish. Highly recommended and furthermore budget friendly.
- Morau Mai (Sosúa): one of the best local cuisine’s with very friendly owners.
- Bliss (Cabarete): tasteful mediterranean kitchen with lots of Italian flavors
- La terrazza (Sosúa): good Mediterranean cuisine
- Pizza & spaghetti house (Cabarete):
: For a delicious authentic Italian pizza
- Baia Lounge – Ocean Club (Sosúa): delicious tasting menu, French cuisine, beautiful surroundings, top location by the sea, booking in advance mandatory but expensive.
We don’t accept credit cards in our restaurant. We apologize for the inconvenience, we only accept cash in Euro, USD or Dominican Pesos.